For Sale: Dwarf Baby Tears & Many Other Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
Below is a list of items I have for sale. I forgot to take pictures, however I need to get them listed because I will be leaving town for 3 weeks next Wednesday so please google to see what they look like if you are not sure. I will not be shipping these items until next week to ensure they do not get stuck an extra day in transit over the weekend. PM me your requests and I will return messages this evening. If you want more than 1 item, please give me the full list so I can get you an appropriate price, as it will affect shipping costs (costs below are for a single item shipped). Some of these items I only have a single section available at the moment, so I will put everybody on a first come basis, but I will keep track of those that requested just in case somebody changes their mind or doesn’t pay. I will also be rescaping/clipping another tank over the weekend, so chances are I can get more for you. Lastly if you have something you are looking for let me know, and I will see if I have it and get you a price. I know between all of my tanks I have over 20 species of plants, so I can just about anything you want. Thanks!
*Edit*- Pricing drops with each item you buy because shipping can be combined*

Dwarf Baby Tears
1/2” Section $7
1” Section $9
1-1/2” Section $11
2” Section $13
2-1/2” Section $15

Dwarf Four Leaf Clover
2” Section $10
4” Section $20

Anacharis
5 Stems 3” to 7” each $10

Creeping Jenny
5 Stems 3” to 9” each $10

Green Cabomba
5 Stems 3” to 7” each $10

Cabomba Furcata
1 20” Stem that you can cut and propagate $10

Giant Baby Tears
6 Stems around 6” long $10

Last edited:
How much is shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Those prices include shipping. Pm me what you want for a discount.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is just one piece. I cut the piece up and kept it. I have several that would total 20" and it grows fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1434777719579.jpg
    1434777719579.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 111
*REMINDER*

Pricing is cheaper when you get more than one item due to combined shipping. All orders must be in today as I will be working out of town for 3 weeks and must ship tomorrow. Orders will arrive to you on or before Saturday. Send me a message with your address and I will reply with paypal info. Thanks!

Baby tears are good to go again. I have a total of 1.5 square feet, so I can cut to any size. If they all get cut into 2" squares I would have 45 of them. PM me how much you want for a price. If you just want one 2" square it will be $13 shipped. If you are really wanting to go all out, the first one to offer $120 for all of them can have have it. One 12"x12" square and one 6"x6" square, and they are rooted and attached to a mat. Heck of a deal considering a 2x2 on ebay is around $15 right now so there is $675 worth of baby tears available if you think of it that way lol. I just need them out of the tank so I can set my boys up a cichlid tank.

Creeping Jenny is ready to go again. 5 Stems for $10

Anacharis also ready again. 5 stems for $10

Back
Top Bottom