For Sale or trade: Endlers and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am back for this week only and the last day I can ship will be Saturday March 28, 2015. I will take orders until Friday March 27, 2015 and payments need to be in by Saturday morning. I will be back to be able to ship starting May 14 after this. Thank you!

Hello everyone I have some endlers and plants up for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions or comments! I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A FORM OF PAYMENT! The prices do not including shipping!

Warning: I do have snails, algae, and shrimp so any one of these could take a ride on the plants to your aquarium!

Fish:
They are black bar endlers that have never been bred with any other strain that I know of. I bought them off of AquaBid about a year and 6ish months ago.

Males: $1 each
Females: $1.50 each
Fry: $5.00 for scoop (at least 10 fish)

Plants:
Dwarf Sag (30-40ish available, possibly more): $0.75 each
Italian Val (10-15ish available): $1.00 each

Shipping Info:
I will only ship priority for the fish which is $10; plants I can do either first class or priority anywhere from $6 to $2 depending on how much you order. Plants ship free with fish. The boxes will be well insulated but I do not have any heat packs at the time so please be aware of this. I will, of course, send a few extras with each purchase just incase the worse happens. If there is a different shipping method that you would prefer please just let me know. I'm also located North of Columbus and I'm willing to meet up if you live around here

I'm also willing to trade for sakura red shrimp, CRS, other endlers or CPDs. Just let me know what you have!

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me!!!

Thanks!!!

Not the best photo but it's what I've got:

I can try to get some better ones today, but I make no promises as they are quick little fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the easiest fish to photograph!

Mine should be here tomorrow, yay!

I am back for this week only and the last day I can ship will be Saturday March 28, 2015. I will take orders until Friday March 27, 2015 and payments need to be in by Saturday morning. I will be back to be able to ship starting May 14 after this. Thank you!

Hello everyone I have some endlers and plants up for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions or comments! I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A FORM OF PAYMENT! The prices do not including shipping!

Warning: I do have snails, algae, and shrimp so any one of these could take a ride on the plants to your aquarium!

Fish:
They are black bar endlers that have never been bred with any other strain that I know of. I bought them off of AquaBid about a year and 6ish months ago.

Males: $1 each
Females: $1.50 each
Fry: $5.00 for scoop (at least 10 fish)

Plants:
Dwarf Sag (30-40ish available, possibly more): $0.75 each
Italian Val (10-15ish available): $1.00 each

Shipping Info:
I will only ship priority for the fish which is $10; plants I can do either first class or priority anywhere from $6 to $2 depending on how much you order. Plants ship free with fish. The boxes will be well insulated but I do not have any heat packs at the time so please be aware of this. I will, of course, send a few extras with each purchase just incase the worse happens. If there is a different shipping method that you would prefer please just let me know. I'm also located North of Columbus and I'm willing to meet up if you live around here

I'm also willing to trade for sakura red shrimp, CRS, other endlers or CPDs. Just let me know what you have!

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me!!!

Thanks!!!

Interested in dwarf sag

I am currently out of val right now, but I still have plenty of dwarf sag left!

been trying to PM you about the sag, still interested, thanks

Back
Top Bottom