For Sale: Fake Plants / Ornaments / Substrate / Equipment for Sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rileymc

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello!

I have accumulated and over purchased supplies from my tank buildings, and thought I'd give it a run at selling what I don't need.

Prices for everything are negotiable, just give an offer along with a zip code so I can calculate the shipping costs. I ship from just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

First, I have plenty of fake plants and ornaments I'd like to get off of my hands. I have attached a picture below.

IMG_8063.jpg

Next, I have three UNOPENED bags of Eco Complete Substrate, in black. This is optimal for plant growth. Each of the bags weigh 20lbs.

I have three bags of CaribSea SuperNaturals White Sand, in 5 pound bags each. They are unopened as well.

Finally, I have a LARGE sponge filter, that has never been used. I misread the dimensions on Amazon, and ended up getting this instead of the small one. It would have cost me more to return it than to just keep it.

Image1488410594.583623.jpg

Again, I have no set prices for these. Just give an offer and a zip code.

Thanks!

Just out of curiousity, are the plants silk? I'm looking for a good silk plant with adjustable leaf bunches to make a betta hammock.

Back
Top Bottom