For Sale: Finnex Fugeray planted plus moonlights 30"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KidFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Found a 75 gallon with haliodes for 50 bucks,so im just looking to make the money for that.
$50 for the lights plus shipping where ever you are (coming from minnesota). they have been used about 8 months.

Thanks,
Kidfish

PM me your address and paypal email and i'll invoice you!

Shipped to 75088? Definitely interested. Can't seem to get enough light on my 40b for all the plants I have in there.

Dang i got #3.... If ya aint first, yer last.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

theres second, third, fourth and heck..... theres even fifth. Who told you that?

Blackin I sent you a message, everyone else sorry for the distress. I know good deals are hard to come by, remember to pay it forward when you can!
If blackin doesnt take I will contact you in a first come first serve fashion.

No distress, dude. Look at blackins avatar.... We be clownin. ?

I'll just throw this out there to make it easier. I've got Amazon Prime and can get a brand new one, shipped, for right at $80. So if shipped to 75088 is gonna be more than around $65 or so, I'll just defer and let Clayman and Poppa duke it out for it. :)

Just ordered a big bunch of RCS from Poppa on a whim AND bought a new car yesterday so feeling a bit frugal at the moment. LOL

Sorry to say guys but a bad thunderstorm here in Minnesota blew out all my fishtank things filters, heater, and yes these lights too. They are completely fried. Lighting hit our electric box and my old house couldn't take it... still dont know exactly what happened.
Thank god insurance. Anyways Blackin and friends I'm sorry for the tease of a deal, but this lights are no longer functional:/

What?!? Sry to hear that. Uhhhm.... Can we still duke it out though? Just kiddin.

That's like my nightmare. Out of curiosity, were you using surge protectors?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brookster, yes I was using surge protectors. After the cold water moved in I lost a breeding pair of GBR as well as melted just about every plant I own, not to mention I dont have any lights, filtration, or heat...
Hope you can sleep tonight..

On the bright side my automatic fish feeder operates on batteries..

Oh man... that's aweful. Pm me if you need some plants when things get back up and running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom