For Sale or trade: Flame moss, stems, ground cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azmodan

Aquarium Advice Addict
What up AA!

Got some plants for sale...

Flame moss - SOLD!!
Ranalisma Rostrata - 10 nodes for $7, 20 nodes for $12 (very easy medium light carpet plant)
Rotala Vietnam - $1 stem
Bacopa caroliniana - $1 stem
Hygrophila augustifolia - $1 stem

Shipping $6 no matter how much you buy and my portions are generous.

Open to trades for certain hardscape items, specifically unusual stones (unzan, ohko, seiryu, etc) and possibly driftwood (branchy wood or manzanita stumps). Also always in the market for any sort of bucephalandra no matter the size.

Random disclaimers:

Stem plants will either be trimmings or be rooted. If it's a trimming then it will be at least 4 inches long. I'm not responsible for any delays made by the USPS but I've never encountered that problem yet myself. Aside from newspaper I will not be using any sort of insulation so mind your weather. My tanks are typically medium light with pressurized co2 and modified PPS pro dosing. Snails, baby shrimp, scuds, and duckweed are all possible although I'll do my best to remove any. My main tank has a tiny bit of BBA but mostly just on some of my driftwood.

PayPal and US only, if you're local to me I'll give you a discount! PM me if interested! Thanks!

Here's a pic of the r. rostrata:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey azmodan, I'd like the flame moss portions. I have a question though, would it be ok to introduce moss into my tank while it's still cycling, or would that mess things up? Sorry for the rookie question, but I've seen people say things both ways so I want to check. :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cool man! Plants (including moss) can be added at any time during the cycle, which in fact even helps speed up the process (Google "silent cycle")! I'll pm you regarding payment for the moss.

Ok, thanks sent the payment. And thanks Ill Google silent cycle in the morning!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom