Wanted: Floating plants, pink/colorful ramshorn snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goldfish1212

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I've recently fallen in love with the look of floating plants with thick root systems; ones like red root floaters, salvinia, water lettuce etc., and am looking for a decent starter portion for a low light 10 gallon betta tank. Anybody have any they'd be willing to sell?

Also, like everyone else in the classifieds it seems, I'm looking for a mix of some colorful ramshorn snails. I especially am looking for some pink ones (special request from the roomate, lol). I'd also be interested in some red, blue, and/or leopard ramshorns as well if anyone's got any.

Krissycakes had pink Ramshorns. No one offered any other colors so I figure if I want any later I'll check aquabid.

This is the picture she sent me, but would would need to pm her to see how many she has left.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1415585283379.jpg
    1415585283379.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 146
Thanks for the help. She didn't have any ready yet. I just got some on eBay! 50 for $15! Great colored too!

Sent from my iPhone

Compared to the pic you showed, the ones I'm getting have pinker shells and some more petals shells as well

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, the shells didn't end up being pink, just the soft part and they have a lot of weird white cracks and scuffs. Idk, I'll just go to aquabid or ebay next time.

That's too bad.. Hope you find what you need next time, and I might have some by then

Sent from my iPhone

I know this is old, but I have some snails ready now. Would you like some red ramshorns?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How many snails do you want? Price will kinda vary on how many you would want. :)

I only have pink ones. And shipping would be around $5 and snails would be $7 for 12

Yes that would be best, but it would be possible to ship sooner but waiting would be safer for the snails and they would enjoy the hide much more and there would be less DOAs

Back
Top Bottom