For Sale: Fluval 24 inch LED fixture + TrueLumen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istrom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey,

For sale (or trade): 25 Watt (24-34 inch) fluval marine LED. Spectrum includes 14,000 Kelvin, 400 NM, 420 NM, 440 NM, 460 NM, 600 NM, and 25,000 Kelvin overall.

TrueLumen actinic Pro LED strip (24 inches) 18 watts, spectrum is 453 NM.

Both are barely used at all (just got them less than two weeks ago). The fluval fixture alone can be used to grow soft coral, LPS, and light any type of tank. The fluval being used with the TrueLumen can grow softies, LPS, and (if positioned close to the top of the tank) SPS corals.

The fluval LEDS cost $150 new, and the TrueLumen strip (with pro power supply included) runs $95 new.

I'm interested in doing trades, as well as selling. The only reason I'm selling these lights is that I'm upgrading to suspended lights.

Things I'm interested in:
Clown fish
Corals (frags or colonies)
Pico (or nano) refugiums
Media reactors
UV filters
Mantis shrimp (punchers, not spearers)
Clams (maxima, derasa, squamosa, etc...)
Acros (especially red planet and strawberry shortcake)
Rasta zoas
Auto top off units
Auto dose units

I'm also open to trade offers of sorts.

As for purely purchasing, just offer. (yes, these are practically brand new, and the TrueLumen comes with tank mounts, but they have been used very lightly)

Thanks guys, inbox me or offer below! :)

90 G Reef
55 G Discus
24 G Reef

I am interested in it. I am getting ready to start a 20 gallon saltwater tank with low light and soft corals..... But I'm trying to stay on the cheap side....How much could I buy it from you?

Back
Top Bottom