For Sale: For Sale: Crypts, Trident Java Fern, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need to clear out some space in my 30 gallon planted tank so that I can perform a rescape. I have a ton of Trident Java Fern and many Crypts. I also have two Echinodorus parviflorus swords as well. All plants are submersed. Note: my tank does have snails.

Echinodorus parviflorus -- $5 per plant (2 available)

Trident Java Fern -- $5 per one 2-3 inch rhizome portion (I believe I have 14-20 inches in total)

Crypt wendtii "green" -- $2.50 per plant (5 available--many leaves!)

Crypt wendtii "bronze" -- $3 (1 available, might toss in a freebie of this plant)

Crypt undulata (small) -- $10 (7 plants, originally came from a TopFin gel pack)

Crypt nurii (awesome Crypt) -- $6 (1 plant)

Crypt wendtii "Green Gecko" -- $2.50 per plant (2 available--it is like Crypt wendtii "green", except it is shorter and all green)

Crypt wendtii "FL Sunset" (1 small plant) -- $1

I can ship after Christmas. That way, the chance of your package being held up is less likely. If you want a small amount of plants, I will ship the plant(s) in a small USPS 2-3 priority mail shipping box. If you'd like a large amount of plants, I will ship the plants in a medium-sized USPS priority mail shipping box.

Entire package price (ALL plants listed): Let's say $90 even with shipping included (a medium-sized box would be needed; I'm estimating that there would be at least 16 inches of Trident Java Fern, with many leaves--I'll update price if there would be fewer inches of rhizome, but I won't up the price if there is more).

Pictures:

Echinodorus parviflorus

https://i.imgur.com/vfCZ32M.jpg

Crypt wendtii "Green Gecko"

https://i.imgur.com/8b7A3V8.jpg

Crypt wendtii "bronze" is the tall Crypt in the background to the right. Crypt wendtii "green" is the medium-sized green Crypt in the middle. The Trident Java Fern is to the left. It is hard to see the Crypt undulata, but it is in the background behind the Crypt wendtii "green".

https://i.imgur.com/Z6Pr9ye.jpg

Crypt nurii (it develops a deeper color in high light--look at online photos if it is your desire to grow it in higher light)

https://i.imgur.com/M5nWMGL.jpg

PM me if you'd like anything!

Updated:

Trident Java Fern -- $5 per one 2-3 inch rhizome portion

Crypt undulata (small) -- $10 (7 plants, originally came from a TopFin gel pack)

Crypt nurii (awesome Crypt) -- $6 (1 plant)

Crypt wendtii "Green Gecko" -- $2.50 per plant (2 available--it is like Crypt wendtii "green", except it is shorter and all green)

Entire package price (ALL plants listed): $71

Updated:

Entire package price (ALL plants listed): $66 shipped
Trident Java Fern only (all Java Fern ~15 inches of rhizome): $36 shipped

Updated:

Entire package price (ALL plants listed): $66 shipped
Trident Java Fern only (all Java Fern ~15 inches of rhizome): $36 shipped

All that is listed is still available! All orders will definitely be shipped after Christmas now.

Price drop for the entire package: $60

The entire package is off the table now, but I still have a couple portions of Trident Java Fern to spare, and there are a few more Crypt wendtii "green" available, and more Crypt wendtii "Green Gecko" than I thought. Thanks

Updated:

Crypt wendtii "green" -- $2.50 per plant (6-7 available--many leaves!)

Crypt wendtii "Green Gecko" -- $2.50 per plant (4 available--it is like Crypt wendtii "green", except it is shorter and all green in low light)

I'm aiming to have all of these gone by New Year's. That way, I can rescape the tank.

Last edited:
The entire package is off the table now, but I still have a couple portions of Trident Java Fern to spare, and there are a few more Crypt wendtii "green" available, and more Crypt wendtii "Green Gecko" than I thought. Thanks

Updated:

Crypt wendtii "green" -- $2.50 per plant (6-7 available--many leaves!)

Crypt wendtii "Green Gecko" -- $2.50 per plant (4 available--it is like Crypt wendtii "green", except it is shorter and all green in low light)

I'm aiming to have all of these gone by New Year's. That way, I can rescape the tank.

Final package available:

1 3" rhizome portion of Trident Java Fern -- $5

$22 shipped

Final package available:

$22 shipped

Changed the package a bit:

30+ osmocote+ root tabs $4

26 shipped!

This is the last package that I have the send out for the rescape! If someone claims this within the next 24 hours, I'll throw in a surprise freebie.

Back
Top Bottom