Free: Free to a good home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessiNoel21

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have 1.5 year old midnight blue and yellow Betta Fish that I need to rehome he is great. I am rehoming him due to the fact he is way to active for the 5 gallon tank and I am at my max for my apartment with the 5 and 10 and the 10 has a pair of Kribs in it.I am willing to ship if you pay shipping it should be no more than $12. Unless you want next day. And if you live the surrounding area of Springfield,MA I am willing to meet up at the Petco on Boston Rd. PM if you like pics

5 gallon planted(6 Pygmy Cories, 1 Betta,and 2 ADFs)
10 gallon ( 12 Pygmy Cories and pair of Kribensis )

Here are some pictures of him not the best like I said he is very active lol ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431606564.427189.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431606581.777069.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431606611.777621.jpg

I wish I had my spare 5g set up cause he is beautiful but I wouldn't be able to take him for another month. I hope he goes to a good home!!

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta and Ember Tetras

If I still have him in June I will let you know :)

Just one question: was he bought from a pet store or a breeder?

46g Red tailed shark tank
10g Betta breeding tank
5g Female Betta Sorority
5g Male Breeder Betta
5g Crayfish

Also what's his tail type

10g Betta breeding tank
5g Female Betta Sorority
5g Male Breeder Betta
5g Crayfish

I've had him since he was a very small baby he is 1.5 years old he was completely clear when I got him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I might grab him up. I'm trying to figure out stuff going on with my tank but my boyfriend wants him for his tank. What would shipping be? Any diseases? Any injuries?

10g Betta breeding tank
5g Female Betta Sorority
5g Male Breeder Betta
5g Crayfish

I am gonna have to hold of shipping him seeing Friday me and my hubby were in a car accident and now I am recovering and have no way to the post office sorry

Still available and I can now meet(in Springfield,MA or ship him :) from)

Two to three days I do priority shipping all you pay is shipping cost which is $9.00

Sytfom lining,kordon breather bags, Prime, and cold pack if needed wrapped in newspaper

Back
Top Bottom