For Sale or trade: Freshwater Angel Needs New Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GouramiLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all!

I have an angel that I need to rehome. The angel is fat and happy, I just don't have room for all my angels so this guy/gal has to go before he/she is too difficult to ship.

Size is slightly larger than silver dollar. This angel is a chocolate smokey standard fin angel from a veil chocolate smokey crossed with a standard fin zebra.

New owner pays shipping for a usps medium flat rate box (12.35?); cold pack and breather bag added at no extra cost if needed. I am also looking to trade for breeding caves for my peacock gudgeons and/or a hells for my multies. Thanks!

This beautiful fish deserves a spacious home! Please pm or reply here if you are interested!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409371596.829233.jpg

How much (apart from shipping)? He's gorgeous and I want to get back to keeping angels.

Im also very intreseted I raise multies I just use pvc have some extra if you need although I should have 8-12 extra shells too! Love this guy im getting into breedong would make a wonderful addition! He'd be in a 45 gallon hex with 2-3 other angels they seem to love the height of the tank! Please pm me if he/she is still available! Oh and if you ever want to trade some breeding multies to change up the blood lines let me know :)

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am looking to trade for shells and/or ceramic breeding tubes. Or even a multi or two.

I didn't really consider putting a price on this angel. If you want to pm me an offer I will consider it.

Your pm box is full.. they look great how big do you think they are still pea sized? Definitely interested

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Are they mixed with the blue gene? The ones I bought from you are about quarter sized.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I've been noticing a little bit of blue on their fins. I've been feeding omega one flakes, NLS pellets and wafers.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi all!

I have an angel that I need to rehome. The angel is fat and happy, I just don't have room for all my angels so this guy/gal has to go before he/she is too difficult to ship.

Size is slightly larger than silver dollar. This angel is a chocolate smokey standard fin angel from a veil chocolate smokey crossed with a standard fin zebra.

New owner pays shipping for a usps medium flat rate box (12.35?); cold pack and breather bag added at no extra cost if needed. I am also looking to trade for breeding caves for my peacock gudgeons and/or a hells for my multies. Thanks!

This beautiful fish deserves a spacious home! Please pm or reply here if you are interested!

View attachment 248461

*********************SOLD******************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom