For Sale or trade: Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny32561

Aquarium Advice Activist
I made a thread on this a few days ago but I didn't take good pics and now I have the pics so Ill post them here. If I'm posting this same thing too frequently sorry :( (last time).
Prices are still the same 5 per fish and we can go down from there PM for paypal and here are some pics had these fish for over a year and want to sell enough so that I ca crossbreed them to bigger fish or to add more colors to them. Sone of the adults have over 5 different colors!
DSCN2610.jpg

DSCN2572.jpg

DSCN2569.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

didn't realize until after i took pics but forgot to take pics of adult females
also pm for shipping quote

Are these true breeding? Do the offspring show similar traits to the parents? Thanks

Yes

From what I have seen yes my first two batches of fry came out to be only a little bit different from the parents they still had all of their colors. The females stay exactly the same although they can sometimes have blue on their fins. The males typically turn out the same also with only a little variation. This juvenile male is as far as it gets from the parents.

Back
Top Bottom