For Sale: Java Fern and Red Rubin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

P220

Aquarium Advice Activist
Decided to dab in high tankerty, so have a fairly large Java Fern to get rid of and Red Rubin (Echinodorus rubin) I dont have room for anymore. A couple of the ferns leaves have green pot algae on it, on account it was in to much light, and my fert balance was off... but otherwise is nice.

I'd have to ship the fern in a medium sized flat rate box, so its price is $13 shipped, and the Rubin should be able to fit in a small flat rate, so is $6 shipped. You can of course have my I'm a terrible business person deal and get BOTH for $13 shipped! (US only, payment through PayPal)

87749-albums13862-picture68702.jpg

* that's a pic of the fern on a 5g bucket lid...dont have a pic of the Rubin, but it's about as tall as the fern, just half as bushy

CHARD!!... as soon as I posted this I remembered you wanted more things. Fortunately you were the first to reply, so if YOU want them, they're yours... who cares about anyone else ;) I still have the address you pm'd me, so unless that changed just let me know, and I can pm you my paypal thing again if needed

Yes please! I have a buddy that is going plant and shrimp crazy so I'll have something he doesn't. I'll share but I'll have to tease him a little first! Ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom