Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-25-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Lots of plants for sale

I've got a gap of warm weather coming up this weekend, so I'm going to be selling plants. I've got a 10 gallon that's stuffed full of plants. I'll have probably 3-5 stems of water wisteria, 7-10 green crypt wendtiis, enough duckweed to cover 1/2 a 10 gallon, and some small Java ferns of you want. I haven't gotten the exact amount of stems yet, but if your interested in these plants and roughly these amounts, let me know. I'll be shipping plants out on Saturday (mail still gets closer to destinations on Sundays, just doesn't get delivered, so it works fine since it takes 2 days anyway) via USPS priority 2 day small flat rate box, which is $6. I'm thinking the package will be $20 + shipping, but that's subject to change based on the amount of plants I trim out. Trying to find people who are interested early so I can trim and get these plants out as soon as the weather is above freezing for a few days! Just so you can see the plants a bit, here's where they're coming from. Crypts you'll be getting parts of are in the front left, water wisteria is obviously all over, and Java ferns are hidden, but they're just baby ones. http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/...swo1z6vsh.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tags
plant, plants, sale

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com