For Sale: Low light easy beginner plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishninja

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone it is time to thin out some plants again! I am only shipping to people who's temperature is AT THE VERY LEAST 60 degrees.
Naja grass- 1 cup is $3. Can be grown as a floating plant or in the substrate. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423406914.198496.jpg

Java miss- golf ball size is $3. Can be grown as a moss wall with suction cups and metal mesh, tied to driftwood, and even left floating. Grows in my highlight tank and my lowlight shrimp tank. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423407001.923077.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423407012.887716.jpg

Water sprite- $1 a plant. Can be left floating or planted as a background plant

Hornwort- 1 cup full is $2. Can also be floated or planted in substrate although it will not root. What is great about this plant is that every time you trim it, it grows back twice as thick. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423408893.483371.jpg

Too bad it's like 45 here those are beautiful. Id be happy to take a little of each. But it's running around 25 in the morning and up to 50 during the day here in Tennessee

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

Imacoolguy not sure what part of tn your in but I'm in middle tn and tomorrow during the day will be below freezing.. And for here it's supposed to be cold for about a week. Just make sure you get a time when it's warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Imacoolguy not sure what part of tn your in but I'm in middle tn and tomorrow during the day will be below freezing.. And for here it's supposed to be cold for about a week. Just make sure you get a time when it's warm!

I'm in east TN about 25 mins from Knoxville. I know it need to warm up ?

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

Look at pecktec on YouTube! He's near Knoxville and maybe he can send you some plants! Contact him through YouTube!

Look at pecktec on YouTube! He's near Knoxville and maybe he can send you some plants! Contact him through YouTube!

Thanks I'll definitely do that!

Caleb

~10g ghost shrimp
~45g ick is fixed! White skirt tetras.
~75g NEW! dojo loach, 5 black Skirt Tetras, 5 cherry barbs, live plants

Back
Top Bottom