For Sale or trade: Malaysian Trumpet Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes you can have them... I had got them originally for my puffer and the puffer wouldn't eat them so now they're just a nuisance and they're highly invasive I'm going to be taking my tank apart cleaning it and setting up a different tank so as I find them I will put them in a container and keep them alive and then when I have this tank taken completely apart and all of the snails that I can find I will send them to you

Yes you can have them... I had got them originally for my puffer and the puffer wouldn't eat them so now they're just a nuisance and they're highly invasive I'm going to be taking my tank apart cleaning it and setting up a different tank so as I find them I will put them in a container and keep them alive and then when I have this tank taken completely apart and all of the snails that I can find I will send them to you

Good to know..just pm me whenever you’re ready!

Any chance you're in Canada, I'm setting up a new tank with sand and need some.

It is from what I know impossible to legally send them from the US to Canada due to them being classified as a pest/possible invasive species. Thanks anyways. My loaches ate all mine

I just pulled a bunch out of a tank. Message me if anyone is interested. They are free just postage will need to be paid. Maybe 50-100? Didn’t count.

Back
Top Bottom