For Sale: Marbled Crayfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatsCrayFish

Aquarium Advice Activist
This information is for the care of Marmokrebs (Marbled crayfish)*

You will have the best results in a cycled tank, that's Ammonia free!*

The best breeding temperature for Marbled Crayfish is 72 degrees Fahrenheit. *

Marbled Crayfish are omnivores so live plants are great snacks to keep in the tank, mine really like good quality shrimp pellets too that can be purchased at any local fish store for about $3.

A 25-50% water change should be done weekly or biweekly to prevent the build up of ammonia from the crayfish waste and non eaten rotting food.

Sponge Filters should be in place, not regular filters as their intake could possibly suck up baby crayfish, sponge filters are very cheap and efficient and powered by an external air pump that is also inexpensive, a air pump with dual outputs is recommended for an air stone in the tank to oxygenate the water to keep your crayfish happy and healthy, crayfish will drown in stillwater over a foot high in 3-6 hours, so make sure between the filters you have movement, a $1 air stone and pump will prevent this from happening.

CRAYFISH ARE ESCAPE ARTISTS. They will climb and swim up to equipment and cords at the tip of the tank. Unless you want wild crayfish running around your house, they can survive out of water for as long as their gills remain damp, you need a lid! I've never personally had an escape but the Internet Is filled with crayfish escape horror storys.

These are my favorite aquarium animal and rapid breeders, they will breed around 5-7 months.*

Rapid breeding Cloning Crayfish

SIZE : 1/2" - 1"
SHIPPING : $10 / continental US
Price per :
1-4 - $3 each
5-9 - $2.50 each
10+ - $2 each

I will start shipping out orders on March 1, 2015, anyone who wants an adult cray that can be worked out too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Current pic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1423968180030.jpg
    1423968180030.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 1423968196173.jpg
    1423968196173.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom