Wanted: Metaframe fish tank 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homer8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am looking for an old metal frame fishtank. I am hoping to find one that has broken glass so that i can completely restore it. As long as the metal is in great condition. I have been looking for a while and can not find any. I know my grandfather should have some but I dont talk to him anymore.

Life's to short to hold a grudge. When you lose someone with matters left un settled it can take a toll... trust me;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Life's to short to hold a grudge. When you lose someone with matters left un settled it can take a toll... trust me;)

He a cheap grumpy bastard who never helped anyone. Him and my grandmother bragged about how much money they had and complained they could only buy $30k worth of bonds per year. When i was young my mom lost her job and my parents asked if they could borrow a little money to pay bills and get by. My grandfather said "no thats what you get for trying to have it all." My parents live in the suburbs of philly in a rancher. I dont know what he was talking about.
He has never called me on my birthday but a few years ago I forgot to call my grandmother on her birthday so he stopped sending me anything for christmas and my birthday but still does for everyone else. I have a ton of student loans I need to pay off and i never asked him for a dime but he told my mother no one should help me because I will appreciate it more. I really dont need to talk to him again.

Fair enough.. I'll shut up now..

I had one with the slate bottom. Not sure whatever happened to it. Took it to college and probably left it at one of the places I lived at when I moved back home.
You should try Craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I wish Craigslist had them. I've been searching Phillys Craigslist for months. They is a guy who has one still in the box but he won't answer any emails.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I wish Craigslist had them. I've been searching Phillys Craigslist for months. They is a guy who has one still in the box but he won't answer any emails.

Up your stalker game..

There is a guy around the corner from me with 2 in his yard both broken but it's his moms place and she doesn't answer the door and he rarely comes by. I tried leaving a note with my name on it and number but I haven't heard from him. Kind of sucks. I can see it through his fence. I want it.

Back
Top Bottom