For Sale: Peacock Moss, Java Fern, Anubias!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishperson

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone! Fall is prime plant-shipping time. I have several plants available:

Java fern windelov: $5 per "portion". Each "portion" is like the one pictured, about 1-2 inches of rhizome with about a dozen or so leaves, roughly 4-6 inches long. These are very bright green and healthy.

Peacock moss: $5 per golf ball sized "portion." The price drops to $4.50 when you buy three or more portions. As others can attest, I am very generous with portion size and always give a little extra.

Anubias nana 'petite': $6 per "medium" portion (about 12 leaves, about 2 inches) and $8 for a "large" portion (about 15 leaves, 3 inches). I have two medium portions and one large portion available.

Anubias nana 'micro': These plants are very small with tiny leaves. Most portions are roughly the size of a quarter with 8+ leaves. $5 per portion.

All my plants are 100% guaranteed to have no pests whatsoever (including snails, duckweed and fish diseases). No visible algae either.

Shipping/handling costs $9, no matter how much/little you buy. It will be via USPS flat-rate box, to lower 48 only. All orders must be placed by Sunday, October 7th at the latest and will be shipped out on Monday October 8th.

:thanks:

Edit: Pictures of plants can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/e1TdfhZ

Update:

From now until the end of the year, FREE SHIPPING on orders of $30 or more!

I only have one anubias left, medium-ish size. Still some moss and ferns left! I plan on shipping out another batch of orders next monday.

Back
Top Bottom