Free: Phyllanthus Fluitans/Red Root Floaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stooker

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm really not sure what the demand for these are, but I'll have red root floaters available very soon as they've continued to grow atop my 20G long at a rapid pace.

I should have enough to send a good amount to 2-4 takers in a small USPS Priority flat rate box. I'm thinking at minimum 15-20 plants each?

iaP776cl.jpg

I only ask for you to:
- cover actual shipping costs (shipping from area code 39705)
- be patient with delivery/processing times; it's difficult for me to get to the post office during the week due to job requirements and distance to my nearest post office
- pay it forward, i.e. don't try to profit off the floaters you grow and want to get rid of yourself. I can't hold you to this of course, but let's agree to help our community of aquarists! :dance:

I've felt really bad throwing out dozens of these perfectly healthy plants, and just want to share them with anyone who could use them. They may come with algae and/or pest snails. No clue what type(s).

Local pick up is also an option if you are in the Columbus, MS area.

Message me if you are interested!

I vouch for stooker. Great guy and the floaters he sent me arrived in great shape. No snails or algae were found on them.

I vouch for stooker. Great guy and the floaters he sent me arrived in great shape. No snails or algae were found on them.

Thanks goatnad! Glad you are enjoying the plants. I def have some algae in my tank but maybe not on the floaters themselves, and have found the random young pest snail here and there, so just wanted to be honest. Cheers and take care!

I'm really not sure what the demand for these are, but I'll have red root floaters available very soon as they've continued to grow atop my 20G long at a rapid pace.

I should have enough to send a good amount to 2-4 takers in a small USPS Priority flat rate box. I'm thinking at minimum 15-20 plants each?

iaP776cl.jpg

I only ask for you to:
- cover actual shipping costs (shipping from area code 39705)
- be patient with delivery/processing times; it's difficult for me to get to the post office during the week due to job requirements and distance to my nearest post office
- pay it forward, i.e. don't try to profit off the floaters you grow and want to get rid of yourself. I can't hold you to this of course, but let's agree to help our community of aquarists! :dance:

I've felt really bad throwing out dozens of these perfectly healthy plants, and just want to share them with anyone who could use them. They may come with algae and/or pest snails. No clue what type(s).

Local pick up is also an option if you are in the Columbus, MS area.

Message me if you are interested!
Interested. They still available?

I would love a few red roots to try out when you get enough to send out!

Received some of these red roots recently from Stooker and they were super healthy and very pretty. Made a barrier for them to protect them from my HOB filter. Excited to see how well they do in my tank!

Received some of these red roots recently from Stooker and they were super healthy and very pretty. Made a barrier for them to protect them from my HOB filter. Excited to see how well they do in my tank!

Awesome! I'm glad they arrived safe. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom