Wanted: plant package for low lights!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Exia

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi there I'm interested in buying some plants for my upcoming 10 gallon tank

that I'm making soon however I don't know what to buy [have no experience]

If you would offer a bundle please let me know.

The light I will be using is the stock one from the aquaeon 10 gallon kit
[2xIncandescent Bulbs]

For contact Skype/email/pm. preferred Skype for instant reply but email will do.

Shipping to New York if that matters.

Java fern, Java moss, hornwort, and aracharis (spelled wrong) would be ones to look into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Java moss, Amazon swords, anarchis, Java Fern, wisteria, Cryptocoryne species, water sprite, hornwort, and star grass are all low light options.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I have Java moss and an Amazon sword for sale. The Amazon sword is very big, and has outgrown my 5 gallon to the tops of some of the leaves are fried from
Being out of water. I'll give you 5 root tabs for $2 if you want. They make the Amazon sword grow very well and stay green and pretty! I've got around 2-3 golf ball sizes of Java moss. I also have an Anubis petite attached to a rock and an anubias nana also attached to a rock. The rocks are small, just enough to weight the plants down :) let me know if your interested in anything! I keep thinking of more now! I've also got up to 5 Italian Val plants, and 2 dwarf sag plants. Again just let me know what your interested in if anything and we can discuss pricing :) it will be cheap though.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom