For Sale: Plant Packages, 2 available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nakinata

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm doing a trimming and will include a variety of plants that should be enough to start a beginner off with, but will also be complementary to anyone with an existing planted tank. These numbers are a minimum to what you might get, I always try to include as many extras as possible. These plants can thrive without Co2 but will of course flourish better with it. Please feel free to message me with any questions. The package will be $25 shipped

x5 Limnophila sessiliflora
x6 Rotala rotundifolia
x8 Dwarf sagittaria
x3 Rotala macrandra sp red
x2 Ludwigia repens
x2 Bacopa monnieri
x2 Ludwigia, narrow leaf

I ordered one of the packages from Nakinata. Everything came in fine. I'd buy again.

Thanks, Nakinata!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have 2 medium light planted tanks. I dose liquid carbon. Would these plants work? If so, I would be interested.

I have enough plants right now for 2 more packages that will include extras, if interested, please PM me

I would be interested if you can add a heat pac just in case. The weather has been unseasonably warm the last couple days but is supposed to start dropping again tomorrow.

I have a low/medium lit tank, will these plants thrive in my tank? If so pm me, in interested.

Piratechest, your inbox is empty so I sent a message to your wall

I'm on mobile and I'm not sure how to check my wall DX . I did delete messages and there is room in my inbox now.:p

Nakinata made me a happy man today! Pack has arrived with everything as described and listed along with a few extras! I would definitely go to again.
Payment made on Friday, package shipped out Monday, package arrived Friday.
You are the bomb!

Still have one available?

Back
Top Bottom