For Sale: Plants for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhsoto94

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello AA people I have some easy plants for sale

Large crypts v. Tropica 2$

Small/med v. Tropica 1$ orders of multiple will get extras

View attachment 272374

Crypt undulata red 1.50$

View attachment 272375

Alternanthera reineckii (AR)

3$ a bunch 2 available

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431826810.879808.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431826878.120254.jpg

Ludwigia sp. red 4$ a bunch 1 available.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431826941.808117.jpg

Purple swords 2$ each

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431826994.278985.jpg

Java fern 1$ for 3-4 leaf bunch

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431827039.000565.jpg

Anubias barteri and congensis 3$
each

Amazon swords 2$ each

Argentine sword (echinodorus argentinesis) 2$

DIY root tabs 20 for 1$

Shipping is 6$ with tracking and will cut deals for packages and most will come with extras if available. Will ship out Monday mind your weather, I am shipping from CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Crypt pic link didn't work so here they are.

Crypt wendtii tropica

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431827400.899558.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431827433.217308.jpg

Crypt undulata red

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431827454.200741.jpg

Would you just toss together a bunch of plants for $10-$15 ish? I need a bunch to restart my high tech and I don't particularly care what. I'm in MD if that helps, shipping would still be $6, though, right?

Edit- and some root tabs too?

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Aw hat kind of lighting ,co2 are you using? I really like the red plants and the purple sword! Not sure if I could keep them though with just excel and flourish plus root tabs.

I'm interested in a good amount of plants for a new tank. What can you do me for in the $30-40 range? I am in Florida so include the $6 shipping. I have a basic setup but am not adverse to dosing a bit, just want a good quantity of pretty easy plants. :)

Would you just toss together a bunch of plants for $10-$15 ish? I need a bunch to restart my high tech and I don't particularly care what. I'm in MD if that helps, shipping would still be $6, though, right?

Edit- and some root tabs too?

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Will PM you right now.

Aw hat kind of lighting ,co2 are you using? I really like the red plants and the purple sword! Not sure if I could keep them though with just excel and flourish plus root tabs.

I'm using a finnex planted+ and co2 injected with dry ferts and DIY root tabs. Red plants usually need a good amount of light to stay red and the purple swords didn't do well without co2 when the tank was low tech, sorry :(

I'm interested in a good amount of plants for a new tank. What can you do me for in the $30-40 range? I am in Florida so include the $6 shipping. I have a basic setup but am not adverse to dosing a bit, just want a good quantity of pretty easy plants. :)

I'll see what I can fit in the 6$ boxes they're kind of small only about 8x5x2. The next box is 11x8x5 but is 12$. But if you're still interested in the smaller box I can pack it full of plants!

What plants are you interested in Carey? I have a decent assortment. Might have something your liking!!

I'm looking for easy to grow plants that arent tiny. lol I purchased two sets from this forum and one was super great with huge plants, the other had decent plants but they were small and hard for my fat fingers to plant. lol

Looking for some plants to fill out my 5g now that my light is better... Sending you a PM. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom