For Sale or trade: plants for sale or trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goatnad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
hello all. i think its about time i get rid of a few plants and figured some of you might want to get them at reasonably lower prices. i am also open to trades. i will be shipping in flat rate boxes so a small box will be $7.20 and a medium box will be 13.65. all plants will be guaranteed against DOA. please if you recieve any plants that are dead take a picture of them with a timestamp of within 2 hours of delivery and i will either replace the plants free of charge or you will recieve a refund for those plants. also please try not to order needle leaf plants like the myrio green or pogo erectus if your area is experiencing high temps of 90 degrees or above. i can offer cold packs if needed at a charge of $1.50 extra. I DO KEEP SNAILS! i thoroughly clean the plants before i package them but things can be missed. if you do not want snails then please double check the plants before introducing them into your tank or please do not order.

pogostemon erectus $1.50/stem
UL8eRx6.jpg

also have smaller rooted pogo if you prefer those. same price.
PxKVe36.jpg

lobelia cardinalis $5/8 stem bunch
iDVpKU8.jpg

alternanthera reineckii $1.50/stem (i only have maybe 8 stems available)
VQ4f69D.jpg

myrio filigree $4/6 stem bunch
XKaUba5.jpg

bacopa caroliniana $.75/stem
KISMByv.jpg

plant package available

pogostemon 6 stems
lobelia 8 stems
AR 3 stems
myrio 6 stems
bacopa 8 stems

all for $25 shipped.

What plants specifically are you looking for? If i have it all work a cheap bundle for you.

I’m not sure maybe swords of any kind an really just anything that does need special lighting an things.

I have bacopa caroliniana, a few dwarf sag, creeping jenny, dwarf hairgrass, ive heard people say staurogyne repens can be kept in low tech tanks but ive never tried, rotala rotundifolia. Thats all i can think of. Most everything else i have needs mmedium to high light and does better with co2 also.

Back
Top Bottom