For Sale: Plants, Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Guys, Ive got some plants available for sale again. I've got a good bunch of nice, healthy Java Fern Windelov, some Wisteria, a Few stems of Ludwigia sp. red, and some crowns of dwarf sag. Also, Ive got 5 adult female guppies and numerous fry that were sold to me as blue velvets about a year ago that I want to try to get rid of. If you are interested in either the guppies or plants just PM me and we can talk. :thanks:

Hi - I am possibly interested, but how about a couple pics, male and female.

lnterested in the plants probably. You can PM me if you have an idea about what you are looking for on a price. I will probably be coming out to the southern side of the Metro area Friday, or maybe the next week, still not positive.

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier guys. I had a taker on the guppies. Autumnsky, Ive still got the plants so if you still want them we can wait till the weather gets a little warmer and I can ship them or we could arrange for you to pick them up some time.

Back
Top Bottom