Free: raok plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goatnad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I haven't done a raok in a long time so I figured now would be good since I need some plants to go. I have enough for 3 raoks at least and after those are given out I will see how much is left and contact the next winners if anything is still available. I will use your post number as your entry number and will pick winnerS next wednesday 5/15/2019 using a random number generator. All you have to cover is shipping and it will be $7.90. Trust me when I say I will make it worth your money. You will get portions of everything listed unless you state otherwise. By the time I ship I may find other things to throw in aswell. Do know that I DO KEEP RAMSHORN SNAILS!!!

plants in this raok:

dwarf water lettuce (i have way more then what is pictured)

9aq4sil.jpg

duckweed
NYygYGw.jpg

ludwigia mini super red
ymzXtNr.jpg

dwarf sag
H0iHqMo.jpg

bacopa caroliniana ( only 2 or 3 stems each)

7K4eZXT.jpg

peacock moss( sorry only a sample picture of mine since im feeling lazy. :)
qLnra2D.jpg

AR variegated (1-2 plants per winner)
bjA8svr.jpg

It doesn't seem like anyone else is wanting a package so I will end this giveaway. Congrats to ayi and okapizebra! I will PM you two shortly.

time again to get rid of dwarf water lettuce... sigh... starting to get tired of this stuff lol. pay shipping and I will load a box up for you.
2Mjo3PA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom