Free: raok plants for the taking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goatnad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i have alot of trimmings or plants i uprooted and removed from my tanks that have sat in a 30g tub for who knows how long. i have no use for them so i figured i would just about give them away to anyone that might be looking for some of these plants. all you gotta do is cover shipping and i will give you very healthy portions. all plants are 100% healthy and if they arrive DOA i will replace them free of charge. shipping will most likely be around $8-10.

bacopa caroliniana
lBc8hCJ.jpg

dwarf sagittaria
YBPiHP3.jpg

i have insane amounts of this so please people take it off my hands. this picture only shows about half of what i have. probably around 300 nodes :lol:

myrio filigree
SIrsSjP.jpg

cryptocoryne wendtii "green or brown" ?
1pwsblH.jpg

when i bought this it was listed as green but as it grew it started having several brown and brown/green leaves. not sure which it is.

well there you have it. message me stating what you want, how much you want and what size of the plants you want(small, medium or large). feel free to take as many species as you want and as much as you want.

Tunamanphd decided not to take these plants so they are still up for grabs. Message me if you are interested.

Everything i had is gone but once i get home i can see what i could trim and send if you would like.
Thanks. I figured, doesnt hurt to ask. That would be great. If you have a high tech tank, we could even trade. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom