Free: RAOK : white worm culture start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello! I'm going to close this out on Monday at noon Chicago time. I'll pick numbers out of a hat using the order of the responses to this thread but skipping mine etc. I'll notify the random winners sometime on Monday evening and we will coordinate shipping dates as these worms like to be cool and if they are sitting in the mail and its hot where you are that wouldn't be good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok this RAOK is closed now. Winners will be chosen this evening and notified by pm so please make sure your inbox is not full.

Congrats to all winners!! (Assuming they have been chosen)

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Very sorry. I was admitted to the hospital yesterday. I'm home now. I will draw winners very soon and pm

Ok. The numbers 3 and 7 were randomly chosen. I assigned each respondent a number based on the order of your posts. I skipped anything I posted and general comments back and forth so that each person got just one entry.

Congrats to FWFISHTANKS and Eggheadfish. I will pm you now.

Congrats guys! Hope your fish enjoy the worms!

P.S: If a deal falls through let me know :brows:

This is too good to pass up haha

I'm gonna be feeding these to my discus and angelfish in my main display tank and my koi and tilapia in the pond in my backyard :)
I'm 19 so ya haha over 18 lol

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This is too good to pass up haha

I'm gonna be feeding these to my discus and angelfish in my main display tank and my koi and tilapia in the pond in my backyard :)
I'm 19 so ya haha over 18 lol

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey bud, don't want to rain on the parade but this RAOK ended about 2 months ago lol. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom