For Sale or trade: Red Ear Slider and Yellow Belly Slider

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkdubs2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have 2 aquatic turtles for sale. 20$ a piece. Priced because I would prefer someone to actually care about the turtles instead of getting them and not taking care of them.

Both are the same age between 5 and 6 years old. They are both females I believe so they will be large (and are pretty big now YBS is 8in shell and RES is 6 inch shell). Both are very healthy. I had plans to build them a pond outdoors but with my home maybe not being a permanent place, I need to rehome them as they are too large now for their current tank.

You will need to have a home already prepared for them and I would need to see pictures of said home before the transaction is made. Tank needs to be a minimum of 150g with plans for a larger tank or a protected pond would be preffered.

I am in Jefferson County, MO ( near St. Louis County). I can meet you in my county someplace.

I am also willing to trade them for a smaller turtle as I really enjoy having them. Ouchita map turtle preffered as they stay small enough and grow slow enough to stay in my current set up.

Contact me through here if interested then if serious we can exchange info.

Thank you,
jkdubs2. 1544637721859.jpg1544637796075.jpg

If anyone knows of a reptile specific forum or group that I can post to as well please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom