Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Skype™ to Istrom
Red Sea t5 max 500 fixture

Hey everyone,

I've got a slightly used T5 from a Red Sea Max 500, full of all 10 bulbs. 540 watts total, 7 bulbs are Aquamedic Reef Blue, 2 bulbs are Red Sea 22,000 K Actinic, and one bulb is a Red Sea 15,000 K. Though I'd like to use it, I'm already satisfied with the light I'm running. Everything works, the bulbs are relatively new, and other than a couple small scratches, the fixture is in pristine condition. The only obstacle you may encounter would be mounting this beast on a tank that isn't a Red Sea, though it can be done with some DIY ingenuity.

I have no clue what this fixture is worth since they aren't sold without tanks, or at all anymore. I would attach pictures, but I've hit my image limit. For more info or pictures, PM me!

-Istrom
Istrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fixture, red, sea

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com