For Sale: Sakura regular RCS mixed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wraragon

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone. I have 50 or more cherry shrimp available. They're sakura grade and regular mix. I'm putting them in packages of 15+. All prices include shipping.
15 for $24
25 for $34
35 for $44
I do have a package of high grade sakura with no regular grade mixed in, there are 25 for $42 shipped.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here ya go.

Attachments

• 1409687610826.jpg
    1409687610826.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 277
Here is another picture for those interested.
Sakura grade package sold.

Attachments

• 1409763254388.jpg
    1409763254388.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 282
Your message storage is maxed can't send you messages.

It's cleared.

Looking for Emily Owen. I got payment but need your address asap! I can't find our messages!

I would love more ship when I get the chance to save money!!! I will be checking back;) your shrimp are gorgeous. I just need to find someone else to introduce fresh RCS genes:)

Krissycakes, I'm always up for trading my shrimp for your snails. You're great to trade with!

Babies!!!

:D :dance: :thanks:

Went to feed the CRS and neon tetra lastnight, I always look over them. I had two die about 3-4 days after I got them, no idea why the rest are fine and I did not even have they neon tetra yet. Look what I saw!!!

pHosting.php

Only had them a little over two weeks??? They are so happy in the new tank they are already breeding!!! It's so funny because I was really thinking of ordering about 10-15 more from you yesterday too lol. Guess they takeing care of it for me. :dance: :thanks:

Nice! I always send a saddled or two when I can!

They are new eggs. I look over them every morning and night and sometimes 17 other times during the day. Having an issue with one of my plants not doing well so I am keeping a close eye on the tank. I saw it earlyer than when I took the pic and the was less than half that size, at first I was not sure what it was doing and that it was eggs under it. I had just noticed it was staying in that one spot for a long time. When I came back later and saw all the eggs I could not beleave my eyes. I was happy that they were molting and getting bigger so soon, I never expected them to start breeding yet. As you can see in the pic there is a discarded husk too from one of the others. I think I maybe just the abundance of food in the tank. I have dwarf hairgrass that is no doing well so they have dead plants, a driftwood tree to clean, and green algea up with the weeping moss in the tree. I tossed in some shrimp food granuals and they went untouched for two days.

Yes of course they are. Saddled means that they're going to drop eggs soon. You have berried now. You can actually see the saddle/eggs in their back around their cephalothorax. I set up my packages to breed quickly if not already bred before they get to their destination.

Oh! wow. Then there are going to be a lot more I have seen at least four others saddled then. I wondered what that was lol. I spent so much time reading about care and diet to make sure my aquarium environment was as perfect for them as I could make it, I never even glanced at breeding info. I was just focused on making sure they stay alive and well, I thought breeding would be far off with the issues I read other people having.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

You did a great job! That's satisfying to know you are educating yourself!!!

More shrimp available! Regular mixed with sakura.
15 for $24
25 for $34
35 for $44

I have a group of 40+ regular grade shrimp for $40 shipped. They're culls from my pfr tank. They're a mix of low grade sakura and regular.

Back
Top Bottom