Wanted: Saltwater equipment needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm converting my 30g bowfront from fresh to salt. I pretty much still need everything. I am still looking on Craigslist for the next few weeks. So let me know if you have any of this stuff and I will order once I give up on Craigslist.

I need-
Skimmer (small enough for 10g sump)
Powerheads
Return pump
Overflow (if I can find one cheap)
Refractometer
RODI system
TDS meter
100W heater (for making new water)
Salt

Or anything else you have and I may need. Just let me know.

i have an Ocean-Reef+1 75gpd RO/DI 5-Stage with TDS meter, Psi gauge, RO bypass, and brackets, used for less then 6 months, now im renting and have nowhere to connect it, shoot me an offer.

RO/DI Systems

Petco has 5 gal containers of Real Ocean Water (what i use) for $9.99-$11.99 per container. I've been using it and the critters love it~ Everything's thriving! :)

When you get your tank right I will help you out with some coralline algae if you need some.

Petco has 5 gal containers of Real Ocean Water (what i use) for $9.99-$11.99 per container. I've been using it and the critters love it~ Everything's thriving! :)

Not trying to insult you in any way, but mixing your own saltwater is much more cost effective and is really easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom