For Sale: Salvinia Cucullata

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UntimelyLord

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a lot of Salvinia Cucullata! It is a nice floating plant that grows in all lighting conditions. Its roots only get about 1 inch so they don't dangle into your tank much. It is sturdy and floats back up to the top even if it gets tossed around by the filter. In high lighting conditions the leaves grow in a cone shape; since my tank is low/medium light the leaves are currently flat. Asking $2 for a hand-sized portion (4 available) plus ~$5 shipping (I'll only charge you what I pay for shipping). Mostly I just would feel bad throwing it away if someone might want it! In a little while I might have to get rid of the excess because it is covering 90% of my tank and my other plants need light, but it is constantly growing so I'm sure I will have more available in the future.View attachment 301156View attachment 301157

Also available: Cabomba, both green (Cabomba caroliniana) and "purple" (Cabomba Palaeformis) asking just $1 for 5 stems, plus you pay what I pay for shipping.

Cannot guarantee no snail egg hitchhikers, recommend h2o2 dip if you are worried about snails.

Private message me your email and we will get in contact, will use PayPal.

Got a request to show pictures of the Cabomba, this is just some of it. Green on the top, purple on the bottom. Keep in mind this is from a low light tank so in higher light the purple will be more purple. I have been dosing iron.IMG_20170708_102500038.jpg

Back
Top Bottom