For Sale: Selling Mollies Soon. How Much Are People Willing To Spend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dragon.goby

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all! I was wondering how much people (or LFS) would buy my mollies for, when they are old enough. I have some sailfins, marbled, and gold dust mollies all raised brackish, but can be converted. I was thinking about $3 a fish. How old would they have to be to sell? (P.S not sure if this is the correct forum for these questions. Sorry.) :fish1:

if there all in the same tank probably not much as they will interbreed with each other and you don't know what you will end up with:fish1:

Mutt Mollies ? I don't know that anyone will pay for them, if they do it wouldn't be $3 AFAIK.

Those are all nice fish. I hope you are keeping each type separate. Love the Sailfins, don't have a big enough tank for those.

Mutt Mollies ? I don't know that anyone will pay for them, if they do it wouldn't be $3 AFAIK.

Those are all nice fish. I hope you are keeping each type separate. Love the Sailfins, don't have a big enough tank for those.

Yes they are separate. All are raised in brackish 1.007.

Edit: The sailfins are Golden Sailfins. I absolutely love them! I looked online and the online fish stores are selling them for $15 each!!! I wouldn't sell them for that much. Maybe $5-$10 for the Sailfins?

check ebay and aquabid then price competetively that's how I do it and it seems to work well. LFS will usually pay 1/3 retail in store credit

Back
Top Bottom