Wanted: Staurogyne repens Please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeeLee2013

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello all!

I've been accumulating plants and would like to add some Staurogyne repens to my foreground for my rescape. Anyone here have any they can part with? Willing to pay for shipping plus the cost of the plants themselves!

Thank you everyone! :thanks:

:( After months of growing and shipping out dozens of trimmings, my stock is in rebuild mode. I might have to pull a few from my shrimp tank to get the crop going again. It might take 3-4 weeks.
You could try the TopFin gel pack tissue culture plants at PetSmart. That's where I started mine from. They are very small but will grow out to full size in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ugh, wish you had said something last week:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How many plants are you looking for?

I'm willing to take anything that is available - not picky!

Fresh20 & Brookster - should you happen to find any extra in the next month or two, let me know! Maybe your good planted tank juju will come with the plants, lol.

I have around 14 plants. Some are small, and have a little algae. Don't know what size your looking for.

I have around 14 plants. Some are small, and have a little algae. Don't know what size your looking for.

I have a 36g bowfront, and just looking for enough to get me started. I'll send you a PM ?

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
36g Rescape in Progress!
10g Orchid Endler's N-Class

+1 for the petsmart gel packs. That's how I started mine, and 1 week later I have new growth

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

+1 for the petsmart gel packs. That's how I started mine, and 1 week later I have new growth

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Coolio! My petsmart has a very limited selection, but I'll take a look!

? Diana Lee ?

36g Rescape in Progress!

Pretty sure I found what I was looking for. Thank you everyone for the help and pointers!!

? Diana Lee ?

36g Rescape in Progress!

Good deal. Some petsmart stores are hit and miss. If you end up still needing some let me know, I do have some TC portions, but it's definitely cheaper if you buy it outright there locally.

Yeah - I have to agree the gel packs are great but you will need patience as they are very small plants but healthy. Bigger more grown plants -like you've done posting here is better :)

I just got some and some downoi from petsmart. Mine hasn't ever had them in over a year but I saw them yesterday and snatched them up! Be patient! And it doesn't look like a lot, but there was actually a ton in the small little gel pack!

Back
Top Bottom