Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-05-2016, 12:34 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Subwassertang

Looking for a good-sized amount of subwassertang, message me if you have any available

Old 01-05-2016, 07:07 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'm pretty sure Eggy has some in her tanks, and I've also received a portion from Autumn Sky. It grows very very slow, even in my high tech 5.5, but is very pretty. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

(GBR pair, 3 amano shrimp and a whole bunch of snails!)
Nils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 06:23 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

Junglefowl had a single portion available on his for sale classified listing, but I don't know if he's sold it. I contacted him about one to two weeks ago and he mentioned he still had one portion of each available (I wanted one portion of each of the five mosses he had for sale), but haven't been able to save up enough for them yet. I do still hope to purchase from him in the next couple weeks, but we'll see since I just got back from my scuba refresher pool dive and we're planning a dive in Rocky Point this next weekend (not this Saturday, but next)..
(002) Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp Profile (includes link to breeding project)
GreenGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 07:23 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I've got a ton of it, but am too scared to ship.... I'd hate to send you something dead!
Old 01-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGo View Post
Junglefowl had a single portion available on his for sale classified listing, but I don't know if he's sold it. I contacted him about one to two weeks ago and he mentioned he still had one portion of each available (I wanted one portion of each of the five mosses he had for sale), but haven't been able to save up enough for them yet. I do still hope to purchase from him in the next couple weeks, but we'll see since I just got back from my scuba refresher pool dive and we're planning a dive in Rocky Point this next weekend (not this Saturday, but next)..

I bought his portion of subwassertang along with several other items. He hasn't updated his ad yet. Great seller though!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tags
tan, tang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com