Wanted: Subwassertang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheresaM

Aquarium Advice Addict
Looking for a good-sized amount of subwassertang, message me if you have any available :flowers:

I'm pretty sure Eggy has some in her tanks, and I've also received a portion from Autumn Sky. It grows very very slow, even in my high tech 5.5, but is very pretty. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Junglefowl had a single portion available on his for sale classified listing, but I don't know if he's sold it. I contacted him about one to two weeks ago and he mentioned he still had one portion of each available (I wanted one portion of each of the five mosses he had for sale), but haven't been able to save up enough for them yet. I do still hope to purchase from him in the next couple weeks, but we'll see since I just got back from my scuba refresher pool dive and we're planning a dive in Rocky Point this next weekend (not this Saturday, but next)..

I've got a ton of it, but am too scared to ship.... I'd hate to send you something dead!

Junglefowl had a single portion available on his for sale classified listing, but I don't know if he's sold it. I contacted him about one to two weeks ago and he mentioned he still had one portion of each available (I wanted one portion of each of the five mosses he had for sale), but haven't been able to save up enough for them yet. I do still hope to purchase from him in the next couple weeks, but we'll see since I just got back from my scuba refresher pool dive and we're planning a dive in Rocky Point this next weekend (not this Saturday, but next)..

I bought his portion of subwassertang along with several other items. He hasn't updated his ad yet. Great seller though!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom