For Sale: Super-Duper Mystery Snail Sale! (green w/ stripes)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Krabs

Aquarium Advice Activist

Hello All!

My newest clutch of eggs just hatched, so I need the extra room for them to grow.

So in order to move my snails as quickly as possible, I am selling at $1 each!

They have been raised in hard water with lots of calcium in their diet in a snail only tank.

they are a little bigger than 1/2 inch in diameter.
They are green with stripes as you can see from the picture. But in case you want to see more of them, here is a video! https://youtu.be/6hCoc2ICSPs

there is a minimum of a $5 purchase, but shipping will always stay at $9.

$9 shipping gets you
1) Hand delivery to the post office with the box marked and shipped as Live animals, fragile, and perishable via USPS.
2) A breather Bag
3) ammonia Reducing pads
4) a cube box packed with good padding
5) Priority mail shipping (2-3 days) with a tracking number

I only ship on mondays and tuesdays for the safety of the snails. Please make sure you can be at your location to accept the fish the day they come!

DOA guarantee

Bring snails in your residence within 2 hours of being delivered! The heat from the sun will kill them if exposed to it for too long! If DOA you must provide a picture within 2 hours of the first delivery! If DOA the snails will smell very bad. They will also fall out of their shell. Take a clear photo of the empty shells and send it to me within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt.

Local pickup is 100% free in Joliet Illinois

Back
Top Bottom