For Sale: trimmings pogo erectus, myrio tuberculatum, rotala wallichii...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goatnad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a substantial amount of trimmings up for grabs. I have pogostemon erectus, myrio tuberculatum, rotala wallichii, dwarf sag. There will be other random stuff thrown in like Christmas moss, random crypts and any other random stuff I can find. I have enough to do 2 healthy packages. I will give people until Sunday to claim them and then I will ship on Monday. Please everyone mind your weather. I do not have any heat packs to send. I do guarantee against DOA all though this time I will only be able to do refunds if there are issues. No replacement of plants since I won't have any to replace them with.I DO KEEP RAMSHORN SNAILS!!!! I can provide pictures if anyone wants them. These packages will be $15 shipped.

Are these grown with high tech, low tech or ?

I will take one if not high tech!
for the most part i would say they are from high tech tanks. some like the limno hetero, christmas moss are grown in a more low tech tank. i have 2 people interested in the packages ahead of you. i will let you know if they decide not to claim them. also here are pics https://imgur.com/a/pt9uE3Z

Back
Top Bottom