For Sale or trade: Various Aquarium Wants/Needs for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krissycakes

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have quite a few items that might interest you and your aquatic needs or wants!!! Also, I am willing to help you along in the hobby as best as I can! As a hobbyist, I find myself wanting a lot and having little to no funds. Help me, and I will help you;) I am currently raising bettas and community fish. Trades are welcomed and questions are appreciated! The list below may be changed without notice.

Snails:
Mystery Snail - $1 pc (quarter Size)
Ramshorn Snail Assorted - $1 for 10
Ramshorn Snail Red - $2.50 for 5 (breeds true red)
Malaysian Trumpet Snails - $2 for 10
Pond Snails $1 for 20

Plants:
Anubias Barteri - $5 each
Moss - $5 for golf ball size
Moss Attached to Cholla wood - $25
Amazon sword - $4
Anacharis - $1 per 12"

Fish:
Assorted guppies - $1 each
Assorted platys - $1 each
Baby bettas - $3
Northobranchius Rachovii Killifish - $5 for pair of Juveniles
1 Mature Opaline Gourami 5" - $5

Needs/Wants:
Brine shrimp eggs 3oz - $15
Cholla Wood - $2 for 4" piece
Various Driftwoods - $8-$20
Indian Almond leaves - $2.50 for 5pc
Marineland "Z" filters - $5 for 3pc
5gallon Air pump - $2 (noisy) lol

USA only. PayPal only:) Thanks

When I start a betta sorority I will be back! Lol

Sent from my VK810 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What do the two types of rams head snails look like?

Sent from my iPhone

Hello.
I definitely want the moss.

Could you answer some questions about the Killifish and Ramshorn snails? Max size? Pics?

I also have about 10 Honduran Red Point x Black Convict hybrids fry that I would like to trade if interested. My two fish had a brood while I was in Hawaii.

p.s.

I just got back recently from Kona.

Aloha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Which ones are the red/ pink? Also do they do a good job cleaning or are there better snails?

Sent from my iPhone

Personally, for algae, I have would recommend the Mystery snails. They get bigger than the rams and they need a male and female to breed.

Sent from my QMV7A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you have any mystery snails? I currently have one of those and a nerite snail. HATE the nerite! It lays eggs all over!! I moved my mystery to another tank because the shrimp weren't doing a good job.. And my pleco some how got out and died..
;( I want to get rid of the nerite and get some more snails

Sent from my iPhone

>Hello.
I definitely want the moss.
>Could you answer some questions about the Killifish and Ramshorn snails? Max size? Pics?
>I also have about 10 Honduran Red Point x Black Convict hybrids fry that I would like to trade if interested. My two fish had a brood while I was in Hawaii.
p.s.
I just got back recently from Kona.
Aloha

> Did you just want the golf ball of moss?
>The killifish are less than an inch with color. The rams are pea sized or bigger. (Pic of rams is in thread)

Do you have any mystery snails? I currently have one of those and a nerite snail. HATE the nerite! It lays eggs all over!! I moved my mystery to another tank because the shrimp weren't doing a good job.. And my pleco some how got out and died..
;( I want to get rid of the nerite and get some more snails

I have some quarter sized ones for a $1 each

Lol I'm simply trying to free up space in my tanks. I've got around 5 nice ones. The others are still in need of TLC or may be discounted to .25 each. I honestly do not want to send hole-y snails.

Back
Top Bottom