Wanted: Guppy grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
I'm starting a RCS tank out of my 10g and would like some guppy grass for it.

I don't have much money right now (Christmas and new tank) but am more than willing to cover shipping if that's acceptable.

So if you're willing to part with some guppy grass for the price of shipping, please let me know.

have you thought about HM? My rcs loved it, and it grows like crazy... i would offer you some guppy grass, but i dont even have enough to say i have any really lol

I have a type of najas (guppy grass) that will turn red in better lighting. But right now its to cold to ship.

I wanna know what HM is too. Cause I am pretty sure I need some lol.
Maybe MGamer will be on here in a while and he will have some grass to recommend.

HM= Hemianthus micranthemoides
its the smallest stem plant out there. in low and medium light it grows up. it really needs higher light to carpet plus you would have to trim it.

Hemianthus%20micranthemoides.JPG

i have some guppy grass you can have for shipping. i also have heat packs. i dont have a lot though but some will get you going.

here is what HM looks like in my (poorly aquascaped) 10g under a 15w t8 fixture... like mgamer said, now that i have higher light (two 32w bulbs over two 10g side by side) its starting to grow as more of a carpet plant... i just like it alot, but its totally an opinion thing

Last edited:
HM= Hemianthus micranthemoides
its the smallest stem plant out there. in low and medium light it grows up. it really needs higher light to carpet plus you would have to trim it.

Hemianthus%20micranthemoides.JPG

i have some guppy grass you can have for shipping. i also have heat packs. i dont have a lot though but some will get you going.

I'd be willing to wait if you think you'll have more. Right now I've got some java moss in with them.

Back
Top Bottom