Any welsh in???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi :) I know this is quite an old thread, but I guess I'll reply anyway! I'm from Aberdare in the south originally but now I live in Bangor. There doesn't seem to be a lot of shops around here that I know of yet, anyone know of any other than pets at home? I tend to pick up most of my stuff when I'm visiting my family in the south.

groups on facebook there a hell of a lot cheaper than in any shop and theres a lot of them its just a ase of finding them btw im from carmarthenshire

I've got Facebook but to be honest I'm useless with it, I've only got about 10 friends on there and I never go on it, I only got it to show my family my graduation pics lol! Any particular groups you could recommend and possibly send me the links to?

doesnt matter how many friend you on your facebook but search up your area with words relatet to fish exapmle- carmarthen aquarium or fish for sale swansea and so on there are loads around theres prob one dedicated for n. wales

Born in Newport (Nuput lol), live just over the border now in Gloucestershire, so close enough to be wales.

Back
Top Bottom