Anyone from southern England on here??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrgazza

Aquarium Advice Regular
So iv notaced that AA is heavily populated with people of the USA and I was thinking there must be more english people out there! If your from the southern counties, say hi and get a big chatty post going!! ??. I'm from littlehampton, about 15 miles west of brighton two mins from the beach ?

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

So iv notaced that AA is heavily populated with people of the USA and I was thinking there must be more english people out there! If your from the southern counties, say hi and get a big chatty post going!! ??. I'm from littlehampton, about 15 miles west of brighton two mins from the beach ?

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

Hey there Gazza, former Kent boy here, 5 miles south of the Dartford QE2 Bridge, but now in south New jersey instead. Warmer summers and colder winters :lol::lol: Went to a few good raves down in Brighton back in the day.

welcome though! (y)

Yes ruffers, old Skool raver in tha place. Original labyrinth raver. 95+
2g fm, select uk, internet radio. Dj maestro @ your service!
Original bass collective, or that's what we were! It was fun throughout the early part of 2000.

I'd leave the country if I lived anywhere near that god forsaken bridge!

(Hello again Australia! Yes D, still keep bumping into you!)
I'm not a stalker!

Hello Brighton beach, bit stony!
I think it's an American based forum, hope that helps.
I'm from Buckinghamshire, just north of Slough, near beacons field in a little tiny village. You're more south but I'm sure I'm south enough!

Yes ruffers, old Skool raver in tha place. Original labyrinth raver. 95+

Wikid mcpeak/meastro .. ;)
Labyrinth .. U WAT .. omg! wikid times! cool at the DJ. Sunrise FM 88.75 for myself. Used to DJ Seduction all nighters and Camber weekenders .. LOL :lol:

Always at World Dance and The Roast ;)

Now im old and really into my fish .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :fish2: still have all my vinyl downstairs though. :dance::dance:

Wikid mcpeak/meastro .. ;)
Labyrinth .. U WAT .. omg! wikid times! cool at the DJ. Sunrise FM 88.75 for myself. Used to DJ Seduction all nighters and Camber weekenders .. LOL :lol:

Always at World Dance and The Roast ;)

Now im old and really into my fish .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :fish2: still have all my vinyl downstairs though. :dance::dance:

Jimmy J, hype (old school hype!)
Everybody knows the lab! And Big T, old terry the bouncer, I'm one of the tunnel gloves n sticks, man that's mental, Adidas three stripes, alright mate yeah, nice nice, type of raver.
And bagleys up kings cross way, spent a lot of time in that monster place.

I don't know what it was but I ended up in Milton Keynes on a few occasions, and in 2-500 long convoys destined for some field somewhere.

How nuts is that!
Just like you it's all about the fish now, I decided I better calm it, off the rails in the end but good times, and just like you,

I don't know what it was but I ended up in Milton Keynes on a few occasions, and in 2-500 long convoys destined for some field somewhere.

yeah nice one geezer ;) Milton Keynes ... hmm similar convoy but ended up at the edge, ended up in a fight. :nono:

Lol thats so funny. Nice one fella, thanks for taking me back.. gona have to listen to some of the old stuff when i get home tonight! (y)

Peace :cool:

While actually clubbing, I had a scrap over my hat once, only time ever, in bagleys. Did him once then he came back 5 strong. Nah mate. Otherwise top stuff. Always.

Glad I got you inspired. I hear DNB is kicking it over in the states, show them the ropes!

Tomorrow I'm on the decks (just a private mix for me) I just inherited my brothers old PA, he's a real good guitarist, like mental! So tomorrow I'm rockin a pair of 15s on the bottom with a second pair of boxes for the mids and tops, let's just say I'm eager.
Currently on a weedy but punchy rig.

So Yeah, nice one bruvva :peace:
:invasion:

Hi I have just joined this site I am not as far South as you I'm in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough to be exact, but we can exchange information / chat if you like I see your message is quite old so maybe you don't come on regularly Dianne .��

hello fom London!

Joined today, live south east London. Looking to start my first aquarium...

I used to live in Maldon, Essex 20 years ago if that counts? Haha hi everyone ?

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom