Aqueon Water Changers in UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
£32! That's as much as the bloody thing costs in the first place! If i can find one i'll let you know

Try aquarist classifieds they often have good bargains but you may have to hunt through a bit to find what you want.A bit like tk-max lol.
Hope you find what your after :)

Try aquarist classifieds they often have good bargains but you may have to hunt through a bit to find what you want.A bit like tk-max lol.
Hope you find what your after :)

Hi thanks for response..still looking. Not managing too bad with hoses at the moment, but would like to get a proper settup sometime. What a lot of people from Hampshire on here.:thanks:

Hi thanks for response..still looking. Not managing too bad with hoses at the moment, but would like to get a proper settup sometime. What a lot of people from Hampshire on here.:thanks:
Hey, just try ordering the connections and buy/use your own hose. That's my plan. It's the hose/bulk/weight that results in such high postage cost...

I know this is an old thread but I recently bought an Aqueon off a guy on Ebay(US). I bought everything except the hose, which kept the postage cost down. I will gladly PM you the details if you want. They are expensive for us over here but so is a visit to the physio with back problems....haha

Back
Top Bottom