Best treatment for internal parasites in uk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ginty

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi i suspect i may have an internal parasite in my baby guppies. What the best way to treat them here in the uk?
Alot of stuff id like to use ie api general cure or medicated food is not available here for some reason which is a bit rubbish.
My baby guppies pooh is white. I think all of them.are doing white pooh. Or is this something babies do? I rescued them from my friends tank whick was highly over populates.

Id like stuff i can dose my whole tank with, without effecting my plants or my corydoras. The other fish i have is platties and neon tetras.

Heres a pic. It isnt the best pic but its the best i can get because they are soooooooo quick. 1476729832790.jpg

Thanks for your help guys. This forum used to be so helpful. I have two theads and no replies?

I like the waterlife range. Look through them and see which is that parasite one. There are so many I forgot their names. Might be parazin or something.

Look up Sechem ParaGuard and if you can get it. It takes care of many things and is easy on fish, plants, and bacteria. Just a thought and I hope it. Helps.

Back
Top Bottom