Brighton, UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wilkes

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone in or around Brighton? Not long moved here so looking for opinions on stockists etc.

I'm doing a planted aquarium nothing large. In need of some nice rock, decent plants and for fish I'm thinking along the lines of galaxy rasboras, zebra otocinclus, and so on. Visited the maidenhead aquatics today but I wasn't a huge fan to be honest. Any recommendations?

Wilkes said:
I'm doing a planted aquarium nothing large. In need of some nice rock, decent plants and for fish I'm thinking along the lines of galaxy rasboras, zebra otocinclus, and so on. Visited the maidenhead aquatics today but I wasn't a huge fan to be honest. Any recommendations?

I'm not too sure of fish shops round there. But in Worthing there's Haskins garden centre and they have some nice stock. How big is the tank?

46l nothing as big as what I usually have. There are a few are the area will just have to pop in. Haven't got the tank yet and will need to cycle so got plenty of time yet

I'm from Crawley, up near gatwick airport but work in Brighton.

There is a good maidenhead aquatics at hickstead, just of the A23.

Other than that most of the places I go are in Crawley or north of it.

Hi,

I have used the Fishtank in kemp town (rock place) for over 20 years.
Very knowledgeable and friendly.
There is Coombes pet centre in Baker st. Wouldn't buy fish there...!
Maidenhead Aquatics at the garden centre, race hill.
Fishy business boundary road portslade.
Paraquatics along Portland road, very good.

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom