British Online Aquarium Dealer's ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grant R

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Don't suppose anyone on here know's of any British online fish & aquarium retailer's / stockist's etc ?
I've had a brief search and can't really find that many !!

Thanks in advance.

Grant

Anytime..

No problem :D

This topic has been merged with "British Online Retailers Topic.

Here's another one ... http://www.aquacare.co.uk/

This is the first one I've found that seems to sell actual tanks online as opposed to accessories.

Does anybody know of any other sites like this? Or any sites which just include price lists ... I'm not hugely bothered about buying a tank online but I'd like to be able to compare prices without driving round hundreds of shops. Most of the sites I've looked at so far neglect to put prices against their tanks ...

Pretty impressive, if you have the money, which I certainly don't at the moment. Basically, they're just trying to save you the bother of setting up a new aquarium, but thats half the fun if you ask me.

:fadein:

Hey
just thought i would promote my site, although its not up yet i am taking orders. there is one thing!!!!!!! i only sell stuff you cant buy here :D like:
BIO SPIRA
U.S BIO BALLS
BIO WHEELS
U.S FILTERS

you name it, anything you cant get here but is readily available in the u.s i got, pm me if interested

thanks
paul

Know it's an old thread, but link resources like this are always useful! Found a website that sells tanks that go on the wall, they hang there kind of like a picture...except it's real life fish in there! Cheap alternative to getting an in wall aquarium. iQuarium - Stunning Wall Aquariums

Green machine aquatics just up the road from me are fantastic if anyone wants to check them out delivery is great also

Back
Top Bottom