good pet shops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rebekahbirch

Aquarium Advice Regular
hey, quick question, does anyone know of any isle of wight pet shops selling live kuhli loaches?? :confused: can't find them anywhere!
Becky...XxX

Is this Isle of Wight in the UK or in Virginia USA?

I understand they have them at Azalea Aquariums in Richmond, VA in the good ole USA.

I thought so. Yea its a County over by Suffolk VA, a town called Smithfield on the James River. You probally have heard of it if you've ever eaten American Country Ham. Its real salty and real good. The moderator will fix it. He is from Richmond Virginia. Anyway good luck mate and please stay in touch
...Cheers

You must have a 'pets at home' near you..I have stocked my tank there with no probs..

Wow. Also didn't know US had an isle of Wight. Gotta check as it sounds FISHY..ha

Strummer said:
Wow. Also didn't know US had an isle of Wight. Gotta check as it sounds FISHY..ha

Of course the original is yours. Virginia has several places with names from The UK. Jamestown is right across the James River from Isle of Wight. That was where James Smith and the other English landed in the Colonies. We have York County, Suffolk, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Isle of Wight and Yorktown. Those are just the names that I know of. If you ever get the chance to come on holiday, let me know. We will have a few pints!

Cool! Off to re stock tank as lost 3 guppies . Wish me luck as going for neons and tiger barbs. Yaah!!

Back
Top Bottom