Help me brits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CCXGT

Aquarium Advice Addict
Do any of you Brits on here know where someone in the North West (liverpool) could get some live rock?

I'm starting a nano reef and need about 5kg of the stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Charter house aquatics sell live rock

Yeah it's not cheap. They sell it near me for £5 per kilo but they won't ship and its a bit far from you.

Yeah it's not cheap. They sell it near me for £5 per kilo but they won't ship and its a bit far from you.

Well I'm off to a few Maidenheads on Sunday, one of them must have some.

Yeah they sell it. Or you could try mail order corals. Not sure on the price thou.

Yeah they sell it. Or you could try mail order corals. Not sure on the price thou.

Well, update on the situation..
I've decided that there's no reason to rush this so I'm going with Pukani Dry Rock instead..

Still doesn't mean I don't have to go to the shops tho ??

I only ask because there are 2 places near me that always have LR in stock but depending on your specific area could well be too far out for you. I'm sure I have the address for what was a decent place not far from the city centre though? I'll see if I can dig it out for you :)

Hi CCXGT just wondering where about in Liverpool you are? I'm in St Helens (unfortunately haha)

Allerton, I know Bold Heath has Corals but I've never really stopped to look at them, I'm assuming this would be your local Maidenhead?

Do any of you Brits on here know where someone in the North West (liverpool) could get some live rock?

I'm starting a nano reef and need about 5kg of the stuff.

Hi, there is a place in hunts cross, if they don't have any they will either get it for you or let you know we're to get it

Yer very friendly and helpful, there is also a place in Dobbies

Back
Top Bottom