Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Over the Pond - EU & Beyond

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-22-2004, 07:26 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Send a message via AIM to rbP NUT Send a message via MSN to rbP NUT Send a message via Yahoo to rbP NUT
HEY!

Hey guys and girls,

my names paul, i am of 22yrs of age, i live in london and keep 5 red belly piranhas ( pygocentrus nattereri ) i have 3 empty tanks too, 1 being used as a quarentine/hospital tank. i am planning on expanding my fish collection greatly but at this time am designing my web page to start importing hard to find u.s goods in the u.k. including BIO SPIRA, this is my own business. and orders are already being taken, i hope to find knowledge on this site amongst meeting many helpful members and staff.
thank you for taking the time to read this intro

Old 03-27-2005, 04:16 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via MSN to StyleUK
Hihi2u,

Sounds great, i'm constantly trying to find US goods in the UK, it's supprising how hard it is, although I LOVE the exchange rate it's so **** cheap, the UK prices are mad though I very rarely buy stuff from the UK for my tank, as my tank cost £100+ and it the Us it costs $25. Wheres the sence in that?!?!

Anyway Welcome to the AA!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com