My NEW cycling 59 Gal tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

totalbeginner

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, im back, computer HDD went pop couple months ago, got new one now.

This is my third aquarium, i have a 20 gal ( 6 neons, 3 cherry barbs, 1 cory cat, 1 siamese algae eater and two small gouramis), the second is the responsibility of the other half and this third one is a 59 gal setup cycling with a dozen neons. i was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a theme or a nice looking community of fish, i want zebra or leopard danio's coz they are nuts but thats it. i like fish in shoals. but i also like an oddball to be thrown in too

its a blank canvas for you all, let your creative juices flow.

Hey there total,

Sorry I am responding a little late, but have been fairly busy recently, no excuse I know but...........

I have always had a fondness for Cichlids so I would recommend some smaller ones eg the Apistogammis (sp?), I have liked the Kribensis and even Rams. They won't get too big and make some very nice community fish. As for a theme because I have cichlids I cannot keep plants so my tanks are very bare? But for your community tank maybe an Amozon look on the one side 'flowing' into nothing the other?

Good luck and keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom